Using one application for multiple email accounts
Retrieving all your emails from one email client is a commonly used approach to collect and manage all information in one place.
Examples like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird and eM-Client offer the ability to retrieve and manage emails (as well as calendars, tasks and contacts) from several email accounts. Using this approach and having a uniform way of dealing with accounts can be time saving and will probably avoid the frustration of learning to use multiple email applications.
The most important functionalities:
- Integrating several email accounts in one common application
- Using one interface to perform day-to-day tasks
- Managing and sorting emails
- Ease of communication
- People who use several email addresses
- People that want to save time.
- remember to have a strong password
- Review some of the available programs (mentioned above) and select one that is more suitable for you.
How to connect Gmail account with Outlook app